- PRIOR RECOMMENDATION:
- INTRODUCTION; IDENTIFYING DATA AND USERS:
- Company name: FUERTEGROUP S.L. (hereinafter FUERTE HOTELES)
- Registered address: Avda. Severo Ochoa, 28, 9º A, 29603 Marbella (Málaga) Registered in the Malaga Commercial Register in Volume 2500, Book 1413, folio 132, Section 8, Sheet MA-40981.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +34 917 941 284
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- – Tourism and accommodation.
- Purpose of the website: to contact us, to request a quote or make bookings; find out about our activity.
- USER OBLIGATIONS, USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENT;
- Use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless prior written permission has been obtained from the legitimate owners or it is permitted by law.
- Any violation of the rights of FUERTE HOTELES or their legitimate owners.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY;
- The personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicating the representation with which he/she acts if the complaint is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Mark the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Website; provide accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party assumes liability for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION;
- GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER;
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or content.
- The existence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Use of the Website or its services or content that is illegal, negligent or fraudulent; or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, by the users.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM
- WITHDRAWAL INFORMATION
PRIVACY AND REMOTE CONTRACTING POLICY
- Who is responsible for your data?
- Company name: FUERTEGROUP, S.L. (FUERTE HOTELES), jointly responsible for processing, together with the hotel where you are staying. In the flight + hotel section there is an independent data controller.
- Registered in the Malaga Commercial Register in Volume 2500, Book 1413, folio 132, Section 8, Sheet MA-40981
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +34 917 941 284
- Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Registered address: Avda. Severo Ochoa, 28, 9º A, 29603 Marbella (Málaga).
- How did we get your data?
- Contact forms: Name, email address, phone number and message.
- Booking form: Name, email address, phone number, booking dates, credit card details and connection details.
- Flight + hotel: Independent and successive data controller
- Club de Amigos: membership number
- Why do we process your personal data?
- Contact. To contact you to reply to your message, in all cases using the email address to reply to you, or the supplied means of contact, including instant messaging.
- – To contract the hotel accommodation service, make payment and manage information, administrative, accounting and tax aspects arising therefore.
- To provide a personalised accommodation contractual service, at the hotel where you are staying and at Fuertegroup’s head offices, and to handle any order or request that you might make (golf, events, Spa, transfers, etc.).Personal data will be processed for the purpose of invoicing and, if applicable, for any payment arrangements. The same applies to quality surveys.
- To meet the different legal obligations, and communicated to the Security Forces and Corps.
- For the security of the facilities and to be communicated to the competent public authorities if a possible infringement is detected. In the case of personnel, they will also be used for labour control and logistics management.
- To send you information and advertising, by any means (mail, SMS, telephone, letter, etc.) about group services related to accommodation, leisure, catering and real estate, unless you object. You can object by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Club de Amigos for loyalty purposes, to analyse and monitor your stays, personalise the services according to your preferences, and to send you information and advertising, by any means (email, SMS, phone, letter, etc.) about the group’s services related to accommodation, leisure, catering and real estate.
- For guests who have confirmed their booking, the data will be processed to conduct customer knowledge and preference surveys, including health data to the extent necessary to properly address their accommodation and dietary needs.
- On the company’s digital platforms (social media, website, etc.) to promote the group’s accommodation and leisure services, including the publication of images of the hotels and their activities with their consent or anonymously.
- For the management of the hotel’s free Wi-Fi system, they may only be used if a possible offence is detected or they are requested by the competent public authority.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- For how long do we keep your data?
- What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
- Data secrecy and security
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Analysis Services (Google Analytics):a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose headquarters are at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files saved on your computer, to help FUERTE HOTELES analyse how users use the website: user preferences, demographics, and traffic patterns. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.globalprotectiongate.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. More information in the Cookies section
- Hosting: Ibermática, DataRush or Raiola Networks, depending on the group’s website
- What rights do you have when you send us your data?
- What are the remote contracting conditions?
- The details of your card for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation are collected in compliance with the PSD2 regulations on electronic payment services unless you make a non-refundable reservation, which will entail the payment of the same when making it.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What a cookie is not
It’s not a virus, Trojan, worm, spam, spyware, or a pop-up window opener.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical nature ore related to statistics, personal preferences, content personalisation, etc.
The web service does not associate with you as a person, but rather with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse using the Chrome browser and try browsing the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because the information is associated with the browser, not the person.
What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic cookies and, among other aspects, provide information about whether a human or automated application is browsing, when an anonymous or registered user is browsing, and basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies gather information about your type of browsing, the sections that you use the most, consulted products, time zone, language, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
|elfuertemarbella.com||_icl_current_language||Used to remember the language selected by the user and to display content in that language while he/she is browsing||20 hours|
|elfuertemarbella.com||PHPSESSID||Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a randomly generated number. Its use can be site-specific, but a good example is keeping a session open between pages when a user logs in.||Session|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google cookie consent tracker||17 years|
|google.es||CONSENT||Google cookie consent tracker||17 years|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||Google cookie consent tracker||17 years|
|youtube.com||PREF||This cookie stores your preferences and other information, specifically your preferred language, how many search results you’d like to see on your page, and whether or not you’d like to enable the Google SafeSearch filter.||2 years|
|youtube.com||YSC||Records a unique identifier to keep statistics on what YouTube videos the user has watched.||Session|
|elfuertemarbella.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||2 years|
|elfuertemarbella.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||20 hours|
|google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to show ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to show ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|google.es||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to show ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|google.es||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to show ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|youtube.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to show ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|youtube.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to show ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.||2 years|
|bing.com||MUID||Identifies unique web browsers that visit Microsoft sites. These cookies are used for advertising, site analysis, and other operational purposes.||11 months|
|criteo.com||uid||Contains a unique identifier to identify a user||11 months|
|doubleclick.net||IDE||This cookie is used for the targeting, analysis and optimisation of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||11 months|
|facebook.com||fr||It contains a unique browser and user ID, which is used for targeted advertising.||3 months|
|elfuertemarbella.com||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a range of products such as advertising and real-time offers from third party advertisers||3 months|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are established through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on aspects such as how often the video is played and its playback settings.||one month|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers||11 months|
|google.com||APISID||Downloads certain Google tools and saves certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page and whether the SafeSearch filter has been activated. Adjusts the ads displayed in Google searches.||2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Downloads certain Google tools and saves certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page and whether the SafeSearch filter has been activated. Adjusts the ads displayed in Google searches.||2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to compile website statistics and to track conversion rates and the personalisation of Google ads||7 months|
|google.com||SAPISID||Downloads certain Google tools and saves certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page and whether the SafeSearch filter has been activated. Adjusts the ads displayed in Google searches.||2 years|
|google.es||NID||These cookies are used to compile website statistics and to track conversion rates and the personalisation of Google ads||6 months|
|yandex.ru||i||Records user data, such as the IP address, geographical location, visited websites and ads that the user has clicked on, in order to optimise ads that are displayed based on the relocation of users on websites that use the same ad network.||10 years|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Try to estimate the bandwidth of users on YouTube pages with embedded videos.||3 months|
|Bing / Microsoft||https://account.microsoft.com/privacy|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes the cookies from all visited websites. However, part of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) can also be lost.|
|Manage site-specific cookies||For more precise control over each site-specific cookie, users can change their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Blocking cookies||Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require you to manually set certain preferences each time you visit a website or page. In addition, some services and characteristics may not work properly (such as profile logins).|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|